BRRRRR....let's snap out of this cold!!

Leeroy: "Gosh, Rupert, I don't like this winter thing....it's my first winter and I just don't like the cold!"
Rupert: "Look, it's a fact of life here in Canada...at least we have each other to snuggle under the covers with! I have tried talking Kellie into hibernating but she reminded me that I would miss out on some food...so I've settled for long winter naps."

Leeroy: "Kellie is too busy to hibernate! Guess what - to help us snap out of this cold she is offering a special for commissions booked in March!!! Get her 24" x 30" size for $650 - that's a savings of $70!!!"
Rupert: "Wow! She doesn't often have specials..."
Leeroy: "Cause you cost too much to feed, hahaha."
Rupert: "Hey, who's sharing thier blanket with you? Wanna keep it that way?"
Leeroy: "Sorry...I know you are sensitive about your boyish figure....let's talk about a painting."
Rupert: "Perfect. We'd like to show you "Remember Montana" a beautiful memorial to a special dog."

Leeroy: "I really like Montana's thick fur coat...I wish I had fur like that...looks so nice and cozy."
Rupert: "I saw Kellie with tears in her eyes sometimes when she was painting this one. She told me that she is always honoured to paint peoples' pets and that it is extra emotional to work on memorials. I wish we could have met Montana."
Leeroy: "To see more of Kellie's artwork please visit www.doodledogpaintings.com - we hope to see you there. Stay warm!"

Comments

Popular Posts