Crack out the Rain Gear....Fall is Here!


Rupert: "Hey, all.....I'll be the first to let you know that I am no fan of cold weather. I am very sad to see summer go and my sunbathing time shortened every day. There is still lots to do outside, lots of places to sniff and friends to play with. Last weekend we had so much fun at the new Bark and Fitz location in Kanata! We saw Liz from the Ottawa Dog Blog and she took lots of pictures from the day! We got treats and a new toy too.
Kellie wanted me to let you know that she is heading to Montreal this Saturday, October 4th for an outdoor Pet Fair and Adoption event called "Pawfect Match". She will have some of her artwork there and is making the journey with fab friend photographer Suzanne Bird! The event is from 11am to 4pm - you should go!
Also, Kellie has a small show on for the next couple of months at Baker Bob's gallery in the bustling downtown of Almonte. What beats dogs and fresh baking? You can even see my portrait there!
One last thing for today....the artwork for this week! It's "Baby Babs"! This cutie's portrait was a surprize birthday gift! Babs really needs to lend me some of her fur. She is so pretty!

Well, I'm off to the dogpark....the sun is trying to shine so I better go catch it. Oh, if you're wondering where Leeroy is, he's "indisposed" - that's what Kellie said. All I know is that he got into something he shouldn't have and is now having a bath! Hahaha...sucker!
See you all next time."

Comments

Popular Posts