Leeroy and Rupert reporting for duty! The Official doodleDOGs!


Leeroy: "Hello and welcome to a new Doodle Dog blog! Rupert and I will be updating you on what Kellie is up to in her studio!"
Rupert: "You know, Leeroy, I am of coarse the original Doodle Dog that inspired her to start painting pets full time....have you realized though that she hasn't painted you yet? Hahahaha!"
Leeroy: "What are you trying to say, Rup....?"
Rupert: "Um...perhaps she loves me more than she loves you. After all, she has now done 5 paintings of moi."
Leeroy: "Hate to burst your bubble, bro, but she is now working on one of her biggest canvases to date...and it's of ME! I can't wait to see it finished!"
Rupert: "I'll believe it when I see it...I'm going back to bed. See you at dinner time..."
Leeroy: "You snooze you lose! Ok, everyone...stay tuned for exciting adventures, new artwork and dog stories! Love you all!"

be sure to visit www.doodledogpaintings.com - new site, same dogs!

Comments

Popular Posts